The Internet is a valuable resource in the home buying or selling process. Here are some personal suggestions to help you on the road to success!

I've searched the Internet and compiled a list of resources I think will be helpful as you set out to buy or sell a home. Please take some time to browse. And feel free to contact me any time with questions or suggestions. I'd love to hear from you!

Home Inspectors

Mortgage Specialists


City Hall



McLaren Mechanical Ltd.

Phone: 778-846-1649

City Wide Marble & Granite

Domenic Cuccione
Phone: 604-841-5593

Jeremy The Painter

Phone: 604 727-0611


Cambridge Roofing
and Handyman Service
Phone: 778 707-6041

Crystal Clean Pressure Washing

Phone: 778 960-9274
Send an Email

Tracy Lumb

Tile Roof Repairs
Phone: 604 939-3991


Absolute Pools
Pool Maintenance Inspectors
Phone: 604 464-7727

Home Insurance Companies

Interior Designers/Home Staging

House Cleaning/Maid Services

Schola Mhlanga

Aim Maids Cleaning Services
Phone: 604 441-2334

William's Carpet Cleaning

Phone: 604 518-0878
Send an Email

Movers/Packing Services


Phone: 877- 485-6683

Landscaping Companies

Marcus Frew

Marc's Lawn Care & Landscaping Ltd
Phone: 604 315-8954
Send an Email

Justin Wyllie Landscaping

Phone: 604 764-2211

Taylor MacDonald

Turfcity, Residential Lawn Care
Phone: 604 780-5304
Send an Email

Organizing Specialists



Phone: 604-941-7717

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.